When Marie Elisabeth Michelsdatter was born in January 1765, in Jegindø, Thisted, Viborg, Denmark, her father, Michel Sørensen, was 29 and her mother, Maren Clausdatter, was 26. She married Christen Nielsen on 21 April 1793, in Øster Assels, Dueholm, Denmark. They were the parents of at least 2 daughters. She died on 12 May 1822, in her hometown, at the age of 57, and was buried in Jegindø, Thisted, Viborg, Denmark.
The club was founded in 1776 by former members of Drejer's Club. It was initially known as Fich's Club. The latter name was a reference to Gottlieb Schreck who had purchased the House in 1775. He had adapted the interior to be used by the club. The club initially had 25 members but in 1778 the number of members had grown to 80. On 16 November 1782, the club was granted permission to use the name Kongens Klub (Royal Club). The club soon became a meeting place for members of the higher middle class.
1789 · Old Artillery Barracks, Christianshavn
The Old Artillery Barracks was the first of three barracks to be established in the Christianshavn district of Copenhagen. They were converted into barracks for the Artillery in 1789 and were used until 1923. Today, they have been converted into apartments and are listed for everyone.
1792 · Det Classenske Fideicommis
Det Classenske Fideicommis is a Danish charitable foundation formed by the industrialist Major General Johan Frederik Classen after he left behind his wealth and possessions in his will to help alleviate poverty and misery to those in the country. Today, it grants around 2 million kroner annually to those in need.
form of Maria . When first introduced to England in the Middle Ages, it was Anglicized in pronunciation and respelled Mary . This French form was reintroduced into the English-speaking world as a separate name in the 19th century, and is still pronounced more or less in the French manner, although sometimes with the stress on the first syllable. It is now often used in combination with other names such as Ellie, Chloe, and Lisa.